Search This Blog

Monday

Rose Quartz - PINK BEAUTY!!


Hello Dearies...

This month I'm backlogging in my work.....I had to travel and also fell sick for few days, hence could not do much of crafting....but still trying to finish as many as possible before the month ends.

Today I share a new piece of art where I have used Prima Rose Quartz collection paper pack and have created this LO.  I have over layed a chipboard on to the canvas and created a dimension for the entire LO by many layers of this beautiful papers.I have used DustyAttic stencil (mandala), Dusty Attic Chippies embossed with Wow and Ranger Gold EP, Foamiran Foam handmade flowers....I loved making my own flowers and just loved the way they turned out.  I have rosebuds distressed and coloured to make little tiny buds. Have die cut few leaves with white CS and Silver glitter paper, fussy cut flowers from the paper pack, melange, also I have little twist here.....I wanted to make it little more interesting or a bit different from the normal LO's, so the twist here was I added popping out Ostriches printed and fussycut.....awww I loved the little heads pop out from each layer of the paper popping to see my creation (LOL)!!  Hope you guys like these too!!

Few close up shots:









Sharing this little art with

Dustyattic                                              Mini-Branches                          Word Play #2            Paisley
                      
June Challenge 2017   Image 1  Image 1 Image 1




Mixedmediawarriors



Mixedmediamc



Vivalas


Happylittlestampers


P.S. - Glitter- have used glitter melange and glitter die cut leaves in the project.

Mixedmediaworld
CURRENT CHALLENGE

Hope you guys enjoy this art share.
Will catch up with few more creations before the month ends.....

Happy Crafting Gals!!

Love

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment