Search This Blog

Wednesday

Christmas Santa - Cute Mishika


Hello Gals......

I'm back with sharing my new project for Words & Paintery Blog with new Color palatte and hop on to our blog for more DT inspiration  from our gals. Get inspired and come along to play with us.


I have created a new LO with some Christmas embellishments and a cute baby Mishika - my Crafty friends new born cutie pie. I have used Maja design - A Gift fro you paper pack, distressed with Mommento Red Dye ink, Prima Clear Gesso, Prima Modeling paste run through the craft Treat Squares stencil, added few splashes of Lindy's Magical Green with my misty and brushed it, chippies from Expressions Stamps, heat embossed with Ranger Gold EP, Prima Mini art stones, embellished with green leaves string, Poinsettia flowers - glitter n red ones, Big pollen's, background stamping with Avery Elle - Christmas snow flakes stamps, heat embossed with Wow - Silver EP, Cheese cloth dry brushed with Mommento Red Dye ink, Styrofoam balls for snowy effect, finished my LO with White acrylic splatters.

Few close up shots






Also sharing with 


MB-November-17

Scrapping4funChallenges


Country View Challenges

Hope you guys like my work and get inspired to play along with us at Words & Paintery!!

Waiting for you all guys!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment