Search This Blog

Sunday

Guardian Angel



Hello Lovely Ladies....

Hope you guys are doing good and energitic by crafting all way.  I have been doing the same ......too.
Today Im sharing my debut post for CCB blog and Im happy for being their with some really talented ladies from across the globe and its a huge team of 100 artists......!! 

We were sent a 4x4 canvas along with our DT kit and were asked to create using CCB products and this is what I came up with. CCB has launched some amazing products for all we crafters and I'm totally excited to share some lovely stuff in the coming months.

Today I have done a reverse canvas using Prima heavy gesso, Crackle texture paste, stone texture paste, Art mini stones, glitter prills, handmade paperclay angel, guage which was sprayed with  Tattered Angel Green & Dragonfly Glimmer Mist sprays, dry moss grass, fibre, Fabrika Dekoru Wooden chippie which was heat embossed with Lindy's Teal Blue and Bruntwart Brown, few flowers and pollens from my stash.....finally dry brushed with white gesso for highlights. Also have added Fabrika Dekoru's glitter paints for some shine.
I loved the texture play on this tiny piece which turned out so good and here are some close up shots..








I have enclosed the links to the products used to create this proejct below
  


Also would be sharing with


My inspiration from the mood board is the forest path way....cobweb...the small bud and the textures.
But to be frank I never expected this moodboard to be and was quite happy to share with as it cordinated so well and everything complimented.



Mix It Up Challenge Blog

Hope you guys liked this little share of mine .....stay tuned for more.....yummy stuff.

Create......Share .....have fun!!
Cheers!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment