Search This Blog

Monday

Spring Party!!


Hello Ladies......

Hope you all are doing fine.

I'm back with another LO ........this focal picture was lying with me for quite sometime and I wanted to create something nice and bright...... So I created this for Lindy's Color challenge and this is what I came up with.  I wanted a luminated Spring Night and a Party with Lindys colors and this it.....!!! 

I have used 13arts stencil, Wendy Vicchi's embossing paste, Lindys Drop Dead Diva - Sprays and EP, Lace, Wooden Chippies - heat embossed with Lindys EP, Prima - Doili die cuts, Art stones, dry moss, Altair Papers stripped and adhered, white gesso splatters, handwritten sentiment.

Few Close up shots





Sharing with 

Image may contain: flower, nature, outdoor and text   Drop Dead Diva- SHIMMER SET  Drop Dead Diva EP Set

Zdjęcie użytkownika Gosia Metryka.

Mix It Up Challenge Blog

Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog


Hope to share few more before the month ends....!!

Thanks for stopping by and leave some love!!

Create.......Share......Have fun!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment