Search This Blog

Wednesday

Wild in Nature



Hello Ladies.......

I'm back with another new work of mine to share with you all.   I was inspired by the challenges hosted with More Than Words, Dusty Attic and Mixed Media Place mood boards and this is what I came up with.

I loved the colors, theme, concept, textures, layers and many things in the mood boards and overall I have tried to implement all in this piece and hope I have justice.

I wanted to make a spring night when the wild is out in the forest for some wild hunting and added some bright flowers, textures, stones, grass, animal on prowl  in mid of night....so I choose the pic which can capture the entire theme and fit in.

I have used different mediums from 13arts - black Gesso, Pigment Colors - , Spray mists - Teal, Gold, Yellow - Acrylic, Grainy texture paste from ItsyBitsy, Corrugated sheet, Dusty Attic - Stencil - Wood Grain and Leaves, Dusty Attic Chippies - Wildflower (Big), Lindys EP- Fiddlehead  fern green & DD - Gorgeous green, Mini art stones, Moss, few die cut flowers & blue berries matching the layout, Fabrika Dekoru- Magic Glitter paint for glitter & Teal Stones, Viva gold for hightlights.

Few close up shots:





Sharing with u all

Image 1   April 2018 Mood Board



Hope to share few more new works and play along challenges.

Create...Share....and have fun
Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment